The Supreme Court on Wednesday directed ICAI to provide an ‘opt-out’ option to candidates appearing for the July 5 CA exam, who cannot prepare for the exam due to suffering from covid or contracting because of their families. Disease.
Here are the details of the instruction:
- Candidates who have encountered covid in the recent past or any member of their family (living in the same campus) affected on or after April 15, 2021, if he or she is unable to attend this opt-out facility Can take advantage of the option in the next exam, in that case, is unable to prepare for the exam. In such cases, the July exam will not be considered as an attempt.
- Examiners affected due to lockdown during the relevant period of the examination, such examinees are entitled to be disqualified and the July 2021 examination will not be considered as an attempt. Such examiners will be allowed to appear in the next examination to be held in November 2021 for both old and new courses.
- If any examinee suffers from COVID19 illness while appearing for the July 2021 exam and cannot participate in the remaining subjects, he or she will be entitled to opt out and the July 2021 exam will be treated as an attempt.
- If the examiner has selected in any paper during the entire cycle of examination, he / she will not be allowed to appear in the remaining papers. Similarly, if the examiner has appeared for the first group and then exits before the conclusion of the last paper examination of the second group, the result of the first group will be declared and the candidates will be able to avail the facility of the second group.
- If for various reasons the examination cannot be taken from any of them, then such candidates are entitled to get disliked and the July 2021 examinations will not be considered as an attempt.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with the mint. Download our app now !!